(Your shopping cart is empty)
Paint & Stains
Paint Rollers - Frames - Trays
Paint Buckets - Containers - Pails
Tape - Masking
Economy Painting Supplies
Caulk / Spackle / Patching
Razor Knives / Paint Scrapers
Paint Removers & Strippers
Other Painting Supplies
Faux Finishing & Accessories
Pressure Washers- Paint Sprayers & Parts
Abrasives - Sandpaper & Tools
Drop Cloths - Tarps - Rags
Adhesives - Glues & Epoxy
Painters Clothing - Gloves
Hardware Plumbing Electrical Automotive
Clearance / Overstock
Shop By Brands
Contact Us - Special Requests
CHOOSE YOUR CURRENCY
New Zealand $
Note: Not live rates
For reference purposes only
All sales in US Dollars
Join our mailing list!
Zinsser Ceiling Paint & Primer In One
Zinsser Ceiling Paint
Zinsser Ceiling Paint - Paint and Primer In One delivers premium performance in a low-VOC advanced water-base formula. It is ideal for ceilings in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, closets and more. Zinsser Ceiling Paint seals water stains and other household stains. It hides imperfections on new or previously painted drywall, plaster, wood, textured and popcorn style acoustic ceilings and painted metal.
Latex acrylic resin, water-base, flat sheen ceiling paint.
Zinsser Ceiling Paint & Primer In One Gallon
Zinsser Ceiling Paint & Primer In One Gallon -
(Box of 2)
Save by the box:
Check the items you wish to purchase, then click
Formulated with Stain-Blocking Technology—seals water and other household stains
One coat coverage—makes painting the ceiling quick and stress-free
Applies pink, dries white—never miss a spot
Spatter-resistant formula dries quickly and evenly Mold and mildew resistant finish
Low VOC, water-base, flat
Soap and water clean up
Recommended Use Areas and Surfaces
– Apply to new or previously painted or primed wood, drywall, painted metal and plaster, textured and popcorn style ceilings in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, closets and more. Bare metal, new or knocked-down texture should be primed and sealed with Bulls Eye 123® Primer. If unsure about the integrity of the surface and need to test the adhesion, place a 2‖ piece of scotch tape on the ceiling and pull off. If tape comes off with remnants of the ceiling, you need to prime first. Seal new popcorn ceilings with CoverStain® Primer before applying any latex-base ceiling paint.
– One coat coverage--no priming is required. Coverage is 250 to 400 sq. ft. depending upon the surface texture, porosity and application method.
– Clean all surfaces with a damp cloth to remove any dirt, dust, grease, wax, wallcovering adhesive, soap film, loose paint or other surface contaminants. Use JOMAX® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover to clean and remove mold and mildew stains. After cleaning, allow ample time for surface to dry. Dull glossy surfaces by scuffing or sanding. Patch all cracks and holes with a patching compound such as READY PATCH® or similar product. Countersink nail heads and sand smooth. For severe stains, use Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Primer.
– At suggested temperatures (between 50-90◦ F/10-32◦C), ZINSSER Ceiling Paint dries in 1 hour or less.
Clean Up and Care for the Painted Ceiling
- Clean hands and application tools with warm, soapy water. Wipe up spills immediately with clean damp cloth. Painted surface may be washed after 30 days with mild detergent and cellulose sponge. DO NOT USE HARSH ABRASIVE CLEANERS. Rewetting the dry paint film before 30 days may cause the pink cast to reappear. This will dissipate with drying. After 30 days cure time the condition should not reoccur upon rewetting.
Storage and Disposal
– Keep container closed when not in use. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage or disposal. Dispose of contaminated absorbent, container and/or unused contents in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback
Copyright © 2018 ThePaintStore.com. All Rights Reserved.