Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of all loose or damaged concrete.
2. Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size.
3. Load cartridge into conventional caulk gun.
4. Fill cracks and gaps with sealant.
5. After application, a more uniform fill or neater appearance may be obtained by wetting a trowel
or putty knife with water and tooling sealant lightly.
6. Clean up excess sealant with a damp cloth before it skins over (30 minutes).
7. Excess cured sealant will need to be cut or scraped away.
For Best Results:
• Apply in temperatures above 40° F. Do not apply when rain or freezing temperatures are expected.
• Do not use for below waterline applications.
• Joint size should not exceed ½” wide by ½” deep. If joint exceeds ½” use foam backer rod.
• Paintable after 2 hours (longer in cool or humid conditions) with latex or oil
• Allow to cure 24 hours before direct exposure to water (longer in cooler and/or humid conditions).
• Fully cures in 7-14 days, depending on temperature, humidity and depth of fill.
• Store sealant away from extreme heat or cold.
56 linear feet at 3/16” diameter bead
Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp cloth before it skins over (30 minutes). Dried material must be cut or scraped away.