1. Temperature of floor, floor covering and adhesive must be 45º F to 100º F unless otherwise recommended
by floor covering manufacturer.
2. When using in confined outdoor areas, provide adequate ventilation so that vapors cannot concentrate in one
3. Bonding surfaces must be clean, dry and free of wax, grease, dirt, paint, other contaminates and moisture
due to hydrostatic pressure.
Floor Covering Type Trowel Notch Size Approx. Coverage
Smooth backed Outdoor carpet 3/32” x 3/32” x 3/32” 12-16 sq yd/gal
(sponge, high density, V-Notch
foam, rubber and tightly woven
Textured backed & poly- 1/8” x 1/8” x 1/16” 6 - 10 sq yd/gal
backed outdoor carpet, V-Notch
and artificial turf
Coverage Will Increase or Decrease According To Floor Surface
1. Lay out floor covering according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Apply adhesive evenly to clean floor using recommended trowel size.
3. “Legs” must develop before lowering the carpet into the adhesive. To determine if “legs” have developed,
place a scrap piece of material into the adhesive-then pull the scrap away. If strings or “legs” appear,
proceed to step 4. If no “legs” appear, wait 5 minutes and repeat this step.
4. Once “legs” develop, lay the floor covering into the adhesive. Roll in both directions with a 75 pound roller.
If installing foam or sponge backed carpet, use a cardboard carpet core to smooth out the carpet.
5. If bubbles occur, insert an awl in the center of the bubble to allow the vapor to escape, then smooth it out..
6. If necessary to make seams, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to seal the seams and complete the
7. Do not expose to heavy traffic for 24 hours.
One Year Minimum
CLEANUP AND STORAGE
To remove we or dried adhesive use mineral spirits and a clean, white cotton cloth.
Product has 12-18 month shelf life when stored in a cool, dry place. Product will withstand 5 freeze/thaw cycles
without affecting performance. Follow original directions for reuse. Maximum storage time will be achieved if
storage container has minimal air entrapment with a tight lid.