Surface Preparation & Application
• Do not use if temperature is below 45°F (7°C), or if rain is likely. Keep product from
freezing. Always wear rubber gloves and eye protection.
• Clean all dirt and loose debris from crack Liquid Cement must be applied to a solid,
• Shake Liquid Cement bottle prior to opening and before each use to ensure consistent
mixture. Bottle nozzle should be snipped with scissors to initially open. (The product will flow faster
if the bottle is set into hot water for 10 minutes prior to use in cooler temperature conditions).
• Fill crack in 3 inch layers allowing atleast 24 hours between applications.
• For very thin cracks, Liquid Cement may be “pressed” or troweled flat
into and around crack.
Protect from freezing. Keep out of reach of children.
Clean up with soap and water. Cured material must be cut or scraped away.