Removes dirt, grease, oil, and mildew stains. Recommended for use on vinyl, aluminum & wood siding, awnings, gutters, porch screens, driveways, pool areas, engines, and equipment. Safe for people, pets, and plants.|
Coverage up to 2,000 square feet.
Contains no bleach or ammonia.
Earth Friendly: Water-Based . Biodegradable . Non-Flammable . Non-Toxic . Non-Abrasive
This product contains alkaline detergents. Eye and skin irritant. Do not take internally. FIRST AID: In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. Material Safety Data Sheet available.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CONTAINS: A proprietary blend of biodegradable surfactants, detergents, and emulsifiers, in a water-based solution. No petroleum solvents, bleach or ammonia.
Directions for use:
When not using in a pressure washer, dilute this product 10:1.
1. Rinse surrounding plants with water, before and after application. 2. Wet surface to be cleaned, prior to applying product.
3. Place detergent application siphon tube and screen filter directly into container. Open meter valve (if applicable) for maximum product flow. For resivoir machines, pour product (full strength) into pressure washer.
4. Spray at low pressure onto a wet surface. 5. On vertical surfaces, always spray from the top down.
6. Allow product to remain on the surface for 3 to 5 minutes to penetrate. Do not allow product to dry on surface. 7. Remove siphon tube from solution and rinse surface with high pressure spray thoroughly.
8. Flush siphon tube with clean water prior to storage.
- When using a pressure washer to clean painted surfaces, please be aware that water pressure alone may remove paint, or highlight existing discoloration caused by the sunâ€™s UV.
- From the garden hose, rinse any nearby plants. - Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Overspray can be neutralized with large volumes of water. - For heavy oil and grease stains (such as on driveways and garge floors), pour product directly onto the stain. Allow to penetrate for 10 minutes, then follow normal application procedures.
- In case of severe oil and grease stains on porous surfaces, oil may bleed to the surface or leave a residual stain. Repeat applications may lighten stains, but not remove stains completely.
Do not mix this product with any other chemicals.
COVERAGE: When mixed (1:10) with water, one bottle of concentrate will clean up to 2,000 square feet.
No Scrubbing - Spray On - Wash Off
No scrubbing, simply apply to the surface, leave for 3 to 5 minutes, and wash off. Contains anti-corrosive agents to safeguard pressure washer parts (bleach can erode O-rings). Penetrates and helps remove tough stains from dirt, oil, grease, bird droppings, tree sap, mold and mildew.