Use on all paints, varnish, lacquer, and polyurethane. Ready to use formula removes: dirt, grease, grime, smoke, mildew, food stains, heel marks, crayon, old wallpaper paste, and wax from painted or unpainted wood, metal, or vinyl wallpaper. May be painted over anytime after 10 minutes! No unpleasant odor.|
Earth Friendly: Water-Based . Biodegradable . Non-Flammable . Non-Toxic . Non-Abrasive
Eye and skin irritant. In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention.
DO NOT MIX THIS PRODUCT WITH ANY OTHER CHEMICALS.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CONTAINS: A proprietary blend of biodegradable surfactants, detergents, and emulsifiers, in a water-based solution. No petroleum solvents, bleach or ammonia.
Directions for use:
Do not dilute. Use full strength. Saturate a coarse, lint-free cloth, and apply to surface in a circular motion. Fold and resaturate cloth frequently. Wipe off with a clean cloth, turning cloth often to avoid smears. When the clean, deglossed surface is dry to the touch (usually about 10 minutes), new finish can be applied, May be coated over anytime after 10 minutes or up to 1 week (clean the surface today, recoat even a week later).
Can be used on all paints, varnish, shellac and polyurethane.