Absorbs & lifts embedded oil stains without scrubbing! The ultimate oil stain remover. Outperforms conventional liquid degreasers. Absorbs and lifts embedded oil stains, as it dries from liquid to powder.|
Also removes stains from: Anti-freeze, brake fluid, cooking oils, diesel fluid, grease, hydraulic fluid, power steering fluid, tar, transmission fluid, tree sap & wax.
Provide maximum ventilation during use. Do not mix with other chemicals. Avoid contact with grass or plants. Avoid inhalation of dust when sweeping. Avoid eye and skin contact. EYE CONTACT: Flood eyes repeatedly with water and call physician. IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting. Drink a glass of water and call physician immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS.
Directions for use:
IMPORTANT: SHAKE VIGOROUSLY FOR 60 SECONDS BEFORE USE. Do not use on wet surfaces. May cause discoloration on sealed, colored, or painted surfaces. Prior use of other cleaners may inhibit performance.
1. Always test a small area before use.
Anti-Freeze, Brake Fluid, Cooking Oils, Diesel Fluid, Grease, Hydraulic Fluid, Power Steering Fluid, Tar, Transmission fluid, Tree Sap & Wax.
2. For best results, use above 60°F, and provide maximum ventilation.
3. Scrape off buildup and sweep area.
4. Apply to stain, extending one inch beyond perimeter.
5. Allow 5 to 8 hours to dry. Sweep up powder.
6. Immediately rinse the area with a strong stream of water, and allow moisture to evaporate.
7. If stain remains, reapply, scrub with a stiff-bristled brush, and repeat steps 5 and 6.