Formulated with "sporex" to quickly remove tough stains from mold, mildew, algae, dirt, bird droppings and more. No bleach or ammonia. Safe for people, pets & plants. Cleans vinyl & aluminum sidings, roofing of all types, concrete driveways, brick, stucco, wood, and more...|
Earth Friendly: Water-Based . Biodegradable . Non-Flammable . Non-Toxic . Non-Abrasive
Item Numbers Ending In the Letter "R" Are Sold Only By The Box and Usually Ship in 10 to 14 Business Days. These are special order items and can NOT be returned for credit or exchange and the order can NOT be canceled once placed.
Eye and skin irritant. In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. Material Safety Data Sheet available.
DO NOT MIX THIS PRODUCT WITH ANY OTHER CHEMICALS.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CONTAINS: A proprietary blend of biodegradable surfactants, detergents, and emulsifiers, in a water-based solution. No petroleum solvents, bleach or ammonia.
Directions for use:
FOR BEST RESULTS USE ON A WET SURFACE. When used in pump sprayer dilute 19:1
HOSE -END SPRAYER:
1. Attach garden hose to back of sprayer with valve in “OFF” position.
2. Turn on water to the hose. With valve in “RINSE” postion wet the surface to be cleaned.
3. With valve in “CLEAN” position, apply the cleaner to the surface from the top down.
4. Allow to work for 5-10 minutes. Do not allow to dry on surface.
5. Rinse off treated surface with valve in “RINSE” position. Turn hose on full pressure for best results. Rinse surrounding areas and vegetation with water.
6. On extremely soiled or mildewed surfaces, it may be necessary to scrub with a bristle brush, and a second application may be needed.
1. Rinse surrounding plants with water.
2. Wet surface to be cleaned.
3. Place detergent application siphon tube and screen filter directly into container. Open meter valve (if applicable) for maximum product flow. For resivoir machines, pour product (full strength) into pressure washer.
4. Spray at low pressure onto a wet surface.
5. On vertical surfaces, always spray from the top down.
6. Allow product to remain on the surface for 3 to 5 minutes to penetrate. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
7. Remove siphon tube from solution and rinse surface with high pressure spray thoroughly.
8. Flush siphon tube with clean water prior to storage.
Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
SAFE, FAST AND EFFECTIVE ON:
recommended for exterior siding (wood, vinyl, aluminum), roofing, gutters, wood fences and decks, stucco, brick and cement block, masonry, concrete driveways, walkways and walls, even patio furniture, and boats.
COVERAGE: 1000sq.ft./quart; 4000sq.ft./gallon.