KILZ Odorless is a high performance oil-base stainblocking primer/sealer that is odorless when dry, which makes it ideal for use in offices, schools, dining areas, apartments – wherever you want to avoid lingering solvent odors.
Formulated for interior surfaces, KILZ Odorless primer seals and blocks severe stains, including water, tannin, ink, lipstick, crayon, felt marker and grease. And, like KILZ Original primer, it’s great for fire restoration work since it blocks stains and odors caused by smoke and fire.
KILZ Odorless primer helps you finish your job quickly – it glides on easily and dries so you’re ready to recoat with latex or oil-base paint in only an hour.
KILZ Odorless Features:
* The same stainblocking performance of KILZ Original primer/sealer, without lingering
* Blocks smoke and water stains
* Bright white and non-yellowing finish
* Formulated to glide on easily
* Use wherever controlling odor levels is desired|
Warning: Cancer & Reproductive Harm:
This Item Can NOT Be Shipped Internationally
|Coverage - Low
||300 sq. ft.
|Coverage - High
||400 sq. ft.
|Finish @ 85o
|Min Application Temp
|Max Application Temp
|Dry To Touch
|Dry To Recoat
|Low VOC Formula
||Nylon / Poly
|Roller - Smooth
||3/8" - 1/2" nap
|Roller - Porous
||1/2" - 3/4" nap
||.015" - .021"
||2,500 - 3,000
||42.7% (+/-) 2%
Low VOC Formula
|53.1% (+/-) 2%
||63.9% (+/-) 2%
Low VOC Formula
|76.8% (+/-) 2%
||95 - 105 KU
Low VOC Formula
- Wash off any dirt, grease or smoke damage with a non-soapy detergent or a TSP substitute, rinse well and then allow to dry.
- Remove all mildew with a commercially available mildew remover, rinse well and then allow to dry. Note: KILZ PREMIUM and KILZ 2 are recommended for mildew-prone surfaces.
- Unpainted, exterior wood exposed to sun and/or moisture longer than 2-4 weeks must be cleaned and sanded before priming.
- For maximum
adhesion, scrape off loose paint and scuff sand the surface thoroughly
before priming. On glossy surfaces: scuff sand the surface thoroughly
- Eye protection is recommended.
- For best results, use when substrate and air temperatures are between 35°F (2°C) and 90°F (32°C).
- Stir or mix prior to and during use, do not thin.
- Prime the entire surface to ensure a uniform appearance of the topcoat.
- Tough stains may require two coats to block completely.
ORIGINAL may be used on clean, dry, aged masonry surfaces that have
cured (dried) at least 90 days. If masonry has cured less than 90 days,
use KILZ PREMIUM, KILZ 2 or KILZ ODORLESS.
varies by surface. Coverage will be approximately 300 square feet per
gallon on rough surfaces; up to 400 square feet per gallon on smooth,
- Can be tinted with up to 2 ounces of universal colorant per gallon.
DRY TIME at 77°F (25°C), 50% RH
CLEAN UP & DISPOSAL
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes at 77°F (25°C) and 50% humidity.
- Recoat or topcoat after 1 hour.
- Use mineral spirits to clean tools, spatters and spills.
- Spills can be contained with dry sand or other inert absorbent.
- For recycling or disposal information in your community, call 1-800-CLEANUP.