Water-based Spray Texture is formulated for patching existing interior
drywall textures, or for adding new texture to walls and ceilings.
Convenient aerosol application enables you to match professionally
applied “orange peel” and splatter-type textures.
For FINER orange peel, can may be heated by running under warm water for 2 minutes.
Protect surrounding area from overspray.
DO NOT SPRAY ON CLOTHING, FURNITURE OR CARPET. VENTILATE AREA WELL.
• Use warm water for clean up.
• Sprays best at room temperature.
• If pressure is too low, place can in warm water for two minutes, if pressure is too high, place can in cold water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: MAKE ANY NECESSARY WALL REPAIRS BEFORE APPLYING.
FOR BEST RESULTS, PRIME / SEAL AREA BEFORE AND AFTER APPLYING TEXTURE.
Cover surrounding items to protect from overspray.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute.
- Twist off safety tab from nozzle.
- Pointing away from face, turn dial
• CLOCKWISE for FINE ORANGE PEEL
- If fine pattern seems to heavy, rotate dial back and forth multiple times, then back to fine setting.
• COUNTERCLOCKWISE for HEAVY SPLATTER
- Spray at arms length, or 24-36" from surface
- Always practice spraying on cardboard or scrap drywall to
determine preferred pattern. Spray using a circular, or sweeping
motion. (Texture should cover less than 80% of surface.)
- After use, clear nozzle by turning can upside down and spraying until texture is cleared.
DRY TIME: Texture can be painted after 30 minutes under normal temperature. Heavier textures may require longer dry time.