Peel-resistant film bonds onto the wood for a premium quality outdoor wood stain for wood decks, docks and siding. The Flood® Spa-N-Deck® System bonds "in" and "on" the wood, providing a tough, durable, lustrous finish that enhances the natural appearance and characteristics of the wood with unsurpassed protection from moisture. Unlike many outdoor wood stains, Spa-N-Deck is ideal for use in tropical areas with year-round high temperatures and sun exposure. The Spa-N-Deck System is a two-part system (Base Coat and 100% Acrylic Finish Coat). Spa-N-Deck Base Coat (step 1) is designed to penetrate deeply into the wood's pores, delivering superior adhesion and ensuring maximum life and peel resistance of Spa-N-Deck 100% Acrylic Finish (step 2). Easy soap and water cleanup
The colors that appear on the screen and in print may not match actual applied color.
- Exterior use only
- New or weathered exterior wood surfaces
decks, docks, siding, fences, shakes, shingles, log homes,
pressure-treated lumber, plywood (including T1-11), doors, trim and
outdoor wood furniture
wood requires time to dry out and open pores before finishing. To test,
pour a cup of water on a horizontal wood surface. If it is absorbed
into the wood within 30 seconds, it is ready to be finished.
- Surfaces must be clean, free of dirt, grime, mildew and previous coatings.
- Weathered, uncoated surfaces: clean with Flood WOOD CLEANER prior to coating.
- Previously coated surfaces: remove finish with Flood WOOD STRIPPER prior to coating.
- Allow wood to dry 48 hours before finishing.
- If applying with a roller or sprayer, always backbrush.
- Apply between 50° F - 80° F.
- 150 - 200 sq ft/gal (13.9 - 18.6 sq m/gal)
- Coverage will vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood.
- 24 - 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity