CWF-UV protects against moisture and sun damage. Penetrates to preserve the natural beauty of wood. Guaranteed 4 years on wood siding and 2 years on wood decks. Provides a mildew-resistant finish. Protects from the inside out. Developed with the same unique technology as our CWF deck stain. Easy soap and water cleanup.
The colors that appear on the screen and in print may not match actual applied color.
- Exterior use only
- All new or weathered exterior wood that is porous enough to accept a penetrating finish
- Exterior decks, fences, siding and furniture
wood requires time to dry out and open pores before finishing. To test,
pour a cup of water on a horizontal wood surface. If it is absorbed
into the wood within 30 seconds, it is ready to be finished.
surface preparation is essential for the limited warranty to apply —
see side of product label for limited warranty details.
- Surfaces must be clean, free of dirt, grime, mildew and previous coatings.
- Weathered, uncoated surfaces: clean with Flood WOOD CLEANER prior to coating.
- Previously coated surfaces: remove finish with Flood WOOD STRIPPER prior to coating.
- Allow wood to dry 48 hours before finishing.
- If applying with a roller or sprayer, always backbrush.
- Apply between 50° F - 80° F.
- 150 - 250 sq ft/gal (13.9 - 23.2 sq m/gal)
- Coverage will vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood.
- 24 - 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity