Surface Preparation & Application:
INSTRUCTIONS: READ DIRECTIONS AND SAFETY INFORMATION BEFORE USE!
1. Product is EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE WHILE DISPENSING! Refer to label and Material Safety Data
Sheet and extinguish all ignition sources during use and cure.
2. To avoid risk of electric shock when perimeter sealing electrical switches and outlet boxes, disconnect
power during application of product and until product is fully cured. *When perimeter sealing switches or
electrical boxes, do not fill box.
3. Wear safety glasses and use in well-ventilated areas.
4. Clean and remove grease, dirt and debris from application area.
5. Shake can vigorously for 1 minute before use.
6. Push straw into nozzle located above the trigger.
7. Remove safety tab above trigger.
8. Apply at temperatures between 45°F -105ºF. The product should be above 60°F for optimum dispensing rate.
9. Slowly dispense foam from can in upright position, filling cavity to 90% to allow for minimal expansion.
10. For best results, tool or shape while wet. Do not trim or remove skin of the cured foam.
11. For exterior applications, foam must be painted with a quality exterior latex paint after fully cured.
12. If storing for reuse, remove straw and clean it and nozzle with warm water. Cured material can be removed from nozzle or straw with a pipe cleaner or paper clip.
13. Not recommended for use at or below grade, or for closed cavities. For gaps more than 2” deep, use multiple layers of 1”-2” each.
Coverage: One 12 oz. Can yields 510 feet at a 1/4" bead
Clean Up and Storage:
Uncured foam can be cleaned up with soap and water. Excess cured sealant can be scraped off.