- * Permanently waterproof & weatherproof seal.
- * Cured sealant that's mold & mildew resistant.
- * Outstanding flexibility & adhesion to a wide range of substrates without cracking or shrinking.
- * Superior paintability.
- * Extreme weather & temperature applications range: -35°F to 140°F.
- * Withstands foot & vehicle traffic after fully cured.
- * Low odor & low VOC content.
- * Lifetime guarantee.
Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of old caulk, dirt and debris.
2. Unscrew outer nozzle.
3. Cut inner nozzle at the thread point furthest away from the base of the nozzle.
4. Re-attach outer nozzle, & cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired bead size.
5. Load cartridge into caulking gun. If gap is more than 1⁄2 inch deep,
insert closed cell backer rod beforefilling with sealant.
6. Apply by filling joints from bottom.
7. Protect sealant from rain or water for at least three hours before exposing to water. Sealant
surface may still be tacky.
8. Clean up excess uncured sealant from surface and tools with mineral spirits. Wash hands with soap and water. Scrape or cut away excess cured sealant.
9. Paintable with most acrylic latex paints in 3 hours (surface may still be tacky). Use an acrylic primer for oil-based paints.
10. Store partially used cartridge in a cool dry place. Use the DAP CAP™ (purchased separately) to smooth,seal and finish caulk for professional results with no mess. Reseals cartridge for storage and reuse. When ready to use again, remove the cured material at the tip or cut the tip back. Use as soon as possible, preferably within a month.
For Best Results:
• Application temperature range is between 20°F and 120°F.
• Use on horizontal surfaces only.
• Not recommended for continuous underwater use or on stovepipes.
• Store product below 80°F (27°C) away from extreme heat and moisture.
• Certain porous substrates such as concrete may require primer for best adhesion.
Shelf Life: 12 months if unopened and stored in cool dry place
Coverage: 49 linear feet at 3/16” diameter bead
Before curing, remove excess material from surface and tools with mineral spirits. Clean hands with soap and water. After product has cured, excess material must be cut or scraped away.