1. Maintain adhesive, tiles and room at a stable temperature of at least 65ºF (18ºC) for 24 hours before and
2. Provide adequate ventilation for 72 hours after installation or until adhesive odors cannot be detected.
3. All subfloors above, on or below grade must be flat, firm, dry, smooth, clean, and free of dust, dirt, wax,
paint, and any foreign material. Concrete floors must be fully cured (not less than 28 days after pouring) and
be free of excessive moisture, alkalinity, and water pressure. Perform standard moisture and alkalinity tests
1. Apply a uniform coat of adhesive with the recommended trowel. Do not return excess adhesive to the
2. Allow adhesive to “set” until it is clear and feels tacky, but will not transfer to the finger when lightly
touched. Set up time (usually 30-60 minutes) depends on temperature, humidity and air circulation.
3. Gently lay in tiles. Press tile firmly and evenly into position. Finish installation and fitting within 24 hours.
Roll with a 100 lb. roller if recommended by the tile manufacturer.
Clean Up and Storage:
Remove excess adhesive from tile surface with soapy water and fine steel wool. Do not clean tile with solvent.
Clean wet adhesive from tools with soapy water; use mineral spirits for dried adhesive
Product in an unopened container has a 12 month shelf life when stored in a cool, dry place. Partially used
product will have a shorter shelf life. Maximum storage time can be achieved if storage container has minimal
air entrapment with a tight lid. Follow original directions for reuse. Product will withstand at least two
freeze/thaw cycles without affecting performance.