Surface Preparation & Application:
• Surface must be clean, dry and free of foreign material.
• Stir before use. Apply with a clean putty knife.
• For a smoother finish, dip putty knife in water and lightly smooth spackling.
• One application is usually sufficient for small repairs. For repairs deeper than
1/4”, apply two or more layers allowing spackling to dry between applications.
• May be sanded or painted in 1 to 5 hours depending on temperature, humidity
and depth of fill. Wet sanding is recommended to avoid generation of dust.
• Clean tools immediately with water.
For Best Results:
• Do not apply when temperatures are below 50°F.
• Do not apply outside if rain is expected within 24 hours.
• Do not use on floors or as caulk, sealant or joint filler over cracks and
joints where expansion and contraction may occur.
• DO NOT USE AS A SKIM COAT.
• For exterior applications, always topcoat with a good quality paint.
• If a textured finish is desired, add clean sand to spackling compound prior to
• Do not use for tuck pointing applications on brick.
• For larger areas to be patched on bare concrete, use a latex fortified Portland
cement-based dry mix.
Clean Up & Storage:
Wash tools immediately after use with water. Be sure container is closed and
tightly sealed. Store in a cool, dry place.