Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of all old caulk, dirt, dust and grease. Rubbing alcohol is
recommended for removing soap film and soil.
2. Remove cap if using the tube. Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size. Load cartridge into caulking gun if using the 10.1 oz cartridge. Joint gap should not exceed 3/8”. If joint depth exceeds 3/8”, use backer rod material.
3. Fill gap with caulk, pushing caulk ahead of nozzle.
4. For a neat finish, smooth bead of caulk with finishing tool.
5. Clean up excess uncured caulk with a damp cloth before it skins over (15 minutes). Excess cured caulk must be cut or scraped away.
6. Reseal tube/cartridge for future use.
For Best Results:
• Apply in temperatures above 40°F.
• Not for continuous underwater use. Do not apply product under shower door track or in closed
• Allow caulk to dry at least 2 hours (longer in cool or humid conditions) before painting with latex or oil-
• Allow to dry and fully cure for at least 36 hours before exposing to water and moisture.
• Store caulk away from extreme heat or cold.
Clean up excess caulk with a damp cloth before it skins over (15 minutes). Dried material must be cut or
Coverage: 5.5 fluid ounces: 30 linear ft. at a 3/16" diameter bead or 2 bathtubs
10.1 fluid ounces: 55 linear ft. at 3/16” diameter bead or 4 bathtubs