Surface Preparation & Application
• Surface must be clean, dry and free of all old caulk, dirt, and grease.
• Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size (Recommended minimum bead size is 1/8").
• Puncture inner foil seal.
• Load cartridge into caulking gun.
• To seal around gutter lap joints, apply bead of sealant along inside edge
of all joints and around rivets. If rivets are not used on lap joints, apply sealant
between 4 inch overlay to ensure full contact between both surfaces.
• When sealing gutter end caps and slip joints, apply liberal amount of sealant
to surfaces before the use of rivets.
• May be painted after 7 days with latex or oil-based paints.
For Best Results:
• Caulk in temperatures above 40°F.
• Keep sealant stored at room temperature prior to application.
Store away from extreme heat or cold.
Before setting, excess sealant may be removed with mineral spirits.
After setting, excess sealant must be cut or scraped away.