* Permanently waterproof seal.
* Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection fights the growth of stain & odor-causing mildew on the caulk.
* Outstanding flexibility & adhesion to a wide range of substrates without cracking or shrinking.
* Superior paintability.
* Low odor & low VOC content.
* Lifetime guarantee.
Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of all old caulk, dirt, dust and grease.
2. Unscrew outer nozzle.
3. Cut inner nozzle at the thread point furthest away from the base of the nozzle.
4. Re-attach outer nozzle, and cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired bead size.
5. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
6. Fill gap with caulk, pushing caulk ahead of nozzle.
7. If necessary, smooth bead with a finishing tool.
8. Allow caulk to cure for at least 30 minutes before exposing to water. Caulk surface may still be tacky.
Caulk reaches full cure in 24 hours.
9. Clean up excess uncured caulk from surface and tools with mineral spirits. Scrape or cut away excess cured caulk.
10. Paintable with most acrylic latex paints in 30 minutes (surface may still be tacky). Use an acrylic primer for oil-based paints.
11. Store partially-used cartridge in a cool dry place. Use the DAP CAP™ (purchased separately) to smooth, seal and finish caulk for professional results with no mess. Reseals cartridge for storage and reuse. When ready to use again, remove the cured material at the tip or cut the tip back. Use as soon as possible, preferably within a month.
For Best Results:
• Application temperature range is between 20°F and 120°F.
• Not recommended for continuous underwater use, on stovepipes or for surface defects.
• Store product below 80°F (27°C) away from extreme heat or moisture.
• Certain porous substrates such as concrete may require primer for best adhesion.
Shelf Life: 12 months if unopened and stored in cool dry place
Coverage: 49 linear feet at 3/16” diameter bead
Before curing, remove excess material from surface and tools with mineral spirits. Clean hands with soap and water. After product has cured, excess material must be cut or scraped away.