Surface Preparation & Application:
1. SAFETY FIRST! PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE WHILE DISPENSING! READ AND
UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR USE, HANDLING,
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCT LABEL AND MATERIAL
SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS).
2. Extinguish all ignition sources during use and cure.
3. Be sure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry, and free of excess dirt and oil.
4. Wear safety glasses and use in well-ventilated areas.
5. Shake can before using.
6. Hold can 6-8 inches from the surface to be sprayed.
7. Keep can moving while spraying in order to get an even film of adhesive on the surface to be bonded.
8. Adhesive must be applied to both surfaces.
9. Make bond while the adhesive is aggressively tacky. Allow the adhesive to dry approximately 5-10 minutes before bonding.
Invert can and depress spray tip until spray is free of adhesive. If the spray tip becomes clogged,
clean with a petroleum solvent.
Shelf Life: 12 months
Coverage: Approximately 100 sq. ft. per can on a single surface. Coverage will vary depending on porosity of substrates.
Clean excess adhesive from surfaces with mineral spirits. DO NOT use solvents to remove product from skin.