• Remove old caulk from surface. Prepare a clean, dry surface which is free of loose debris, dust, dirt, soap, oil or grease.
• When using 2.8 oz squeeze tube, remove cap and puncture inner seal with other side of cap. Screw on
nozzle and cut at 45° angle to desired bead size.
• Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size. Puncture inner foil seal. Load into caulking gun.
Apply sealant to surface, pushing sealant ahead of nozzle.
• Smooth bead with finishing tool if necessary.
• Clean up excess uncured sealant from surface and tools with mineral spirits. Excess cured sealant must be cut or scraped away. Wash hands with soap and water.
• Allow 24 hours for sealant to cure. Sealant will not cure in totally confined spaces.
• When applying to hard rubber or plastic surfaces, lightly sand or roughen surface before application to
• When bonding two surfaces together, always clamp until cured, if possible.
• When using sealant to form weather-stripping or other formed rubber parts, place wax paper over sealant to prevent sticking to mating piece until it has cured.
• Reseal for reuse.
For Best Results:
• Application temperature is between -35°F and 140°F.
• Joint width should not exceed 1/2”. If joint depth exceeds 1/2”, use backer rod material.
• Not paintable. Paint surfaces before sealing.
• Not recommended for continuous underwater use, below grade use, use on wet surfaces, oily woods,
stovepipes or chimneys. Not for fireplace applications, tuck pointing, butt joints, structural glazing or
repairing surface defects.
• Not recommended for use on cementitious materials or surfaces that might bleed oils, plasticizers or
solvents. Substrates made of methylmethacrylate, polycarbonate, polypropylene, polyethylene and
polytetrafluoroethylene do not allow for best adhesion and compatibility with sealant. Try test area before
• Not recommended for use on brass, copper, magnesium, zinc, iron, galvanized metals or other surfaces
prone to attack by weak acids.
• Do not use where abrasion and physical abuse are encountered.
• Store in temperatures below 90°F in a dry place.
Shelf Life: 18 months from manufactured date
Coverage: 10.1 fl. oz.: 55 linear ft. at a 3/16" bead size
Remove excess uncured sealant from surfaces and tools with mineral spirits. Do not use mineral spirit to clean skin. Wash hands with soap and water. Cured sealant must be cut or scraped away.