Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of all old caulk, dirt, dust, and grease.
2. Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size.
3. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
4. Fill gap with sealant, pushing sealant ahead of nozzle.
5. For a neat finish, smooth bead of sealant with a finishing tool.
6. Clean up excess sealant with a damp cloth before it skins over (15 minutes).
7. Allow sealant to dry 2-4 hours before painting with latex or oil-based paints.
Cool or humid conditions or type of paint used may require longer dry time.
8. Reseal for storage and reuse.
For Best Results:
• Applyin temperatures above 40°F (4,44°C).
• Do not apply if rain or freezing temperatures are forecasted or before full cure
can occur. Cold weather and high humidity will slow down cure time.
• Do not use below waterline or for marine or automobile applications, or filling surface defects.
• Joint depth should not exceed 1/2” (1,30 cm)wide by 1/2” (1,30 cm)deep.
If joint exceeds 1/2” (1,30 cm) deep use foam backer rod.
• Store sealant away from extreme heat or cold.
55 linear ft. at a 3/16" bead size. (16,76 m linear feet at a 0,47 cm bead size)
Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp cloth or sponge before it skins over. Wash hands with warm water and soap. Dried material must be cut or scraped away.