Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Remove loose, damaged concrete or blacktop from surface. Crack surface must be free of grease,
oil and other foreign matter. Sweep or blow surface with compressed air to remove all mud, dirt,
dust and other loose debris.
2. Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired bead size.
3. Puncture inner foil seal.
4. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
5. Fill cracks and gaps with sealant.
6. Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp sponge before it skins over. Cured sealant must be
cut or scraped away.
7. Allow sealant to cure for at least 24 hours before returning area to service, being directly
exposed to water or coating with asphalt or tar-based driveway dressing.
For Best Results:
• Apply in temperatures above 50°F. Do not apply when rain or freezing temperatures are
forecasted for 24 hours.
• Do not use below waterline.
• Joint size should not exceed 3/8” wide x 3/8” deep. If joint depth exceeds 3/8” use backer rod
• Store away from extreme heat or cold.
• Store above 50°F. Keep product from freezing. Store in heated area during cold weather.
Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp sponge before it skins over. Wash hands with warm water
and soap. Excess dried sealant must be cut or scraped away.