Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of old sealant, dirt, dust, debris and grease.
2. Trim the nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size and load cartridge into caulking gun.
3. Fill the gap with sealant, pushing sealant ahead of nozzle.
4. If necessary, smooth or tool the bead with a finishing tool.
5. Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp sponge before it skins over. Cured sealant must be
cut or scraped away.
6. Allow 30 minutes for skin to form prior to painting. Allow additional dry time in high humidity
or cool temperatures. Allow 72 hours for sealant to cure completely.
7. Reseal cartridge for storage and reuse.
For Best Results:
Apply in temperatures above 40°F (4,44 °C).
Do not apply if rain or freezing temperatures are forecasted or before full cure can occur. Cold weather
and/or high humidity will slow down cure time.
Do not use below waterline or for marine or automobile applications, or filling surface defects.
Joint size should not exceed 1/2” (1,30 cm)wide by 1/2” (1,30 cm)deep. If joint depth exceeds 1/2”
(1,30cm), use foam backer rod.
Store sealant away from extreme heat or cold.
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Coverage: 55 linear ft. at a 3/16" bead size. (16,76 m at a 0,47cm bead size)
Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp cloth or sponge before it skins over. Wash hands with warm
water and soap. Dried material must be cut or scraped away.