1. Cover any areas not intended to be cleaned.
2. 2 ounce scoop provided in container. 4 scoops =
3. Dissolve 4 scoops (8 oz or 1 cup) per gallon of
warm water in plastic bucket.
4. 1 full 2.5 lb. container will make 5 gallons of
5. Dissolve in warm water for best results.
6. Mix until all crystals are dissolved. This will take
about 5 minutes.
7. 1 gallon of solution will clean approximately
150-200 square feet.
8. Test small area first to determine effectiveness.
9. Wet area to be cleaned before applying
10. Apply cleaning solution liberally with a mop,
brush, or pump-up sprayer.
11. Allow product to stand on surface for 20-30
12. Do not allow product to dry on surface. Re-wet
with cleaner if necessary.
13. Scrub with stiff bristle brush or broom.
14. Rinse thoroughly with water using garden hose
with high pressure nozzle.
15. Repeat cleaning process if necessary.
SAFE USE & STORAGE:
Cleaning may make your deck slippery.
Work in small enough areas to avoid walking on
cleaning solution. Do not mix Duckback™ Composite
Deck Cleaner with chlorine bleach or acid cleaners.
Always use up entire amount of diluted cleaning
solution. Store the unused portion of Composite Deck
Cleaner powder in original container in a cool dry
place away from combustible materials.
Harmful if Swallowed. This product is an eye irritant.
Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with
skin. Do not breathe powder dust. Use only with