Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Remove loose, damaged concrete or blacktop from surface. Crack surface must be free of grease,
oil and other foreign matter. Sweep or blow surface with compressed air to remove all mud, dirt,
dust and other loose debris.
2. For wet surfaces, wipe off excess water.
3. Cut nozzle at a 45º angle to desired bead size.
4. Puncture inner foil seal.
5. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
6. Fill cracks and gaps with sealant pushing sealant ahead of nozzle.
7. Clean up excess uncured sealant with mineral spirits. Do not use mineral spirits to clean skin.
Excess cured sealant must be cut or scraped away.
8. Paintable after one hour of application. However, it is recommended to use only high quality oil
or asphalt-based paint. One coat may show a slight discoloration. Two coats will provide a clean
For Best Results:
• Apply in temperatures above 40ºF.
• Do not use below waterline.
• Joint size should not exceed 3/8” wide x 3/8” deep. If joint depth exceeds 3/8" x 3/8", use backer
• Store away from extreme heat or cold.
Clean up excess uncured sealant with mineral spirits. Do not use mineral spirits to clean skin. Excess
dried sealant must be cut or scraped away.
Coverage: 56 linear feet at a 3/16” bead