Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Prepare the application area by cleaning and removing dirt and debris.
2. For best adhesion, thoroughly dampen the surface with a brush and water before application.
3. Cut nozzle at 45° angle to an opening not less than ¼” x 1/8”.
4. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
5. Fill penetrations or voids with mortar.
6. Press mortar into crevices and smooth with a putty knife dipped in water.
7. Clean excess mortar from surface with a damp cloth.
8. Start a low burning fire until product dries (approximately 1 hour). Increase heat gradually to
harden the mortar (1-2 hours). Protect the mortar from direct water contact until fire
-cured. Joint width and depth should not exceed 1/8” x 1/8”. Multiple layers can be applied.
Allow 24 hours to cure between layers.
9. Fire-curing is not required until fill is complete.
For Best Results:
• Use in temperatures between 40°F – 100°F.
• Store caulk away from extreme heat or cold.
• Do not use for automotive, marine or for below waterline applications.
• Do not use in exterior applications, where excessive joint movement or frequent vibration may
occur, or in areas exposed to water or moisture. Product will etch glass and be impossible to
remove from glass or enamel surfaces if left to dry.
18 months when stored at 20°F
Approximately 122 linear feet at 1/8" diameter bead
Remove unwanted mortar from surface immediately with a wet cloth. Dried mortar must be chipped