For Best Results:
• Apply in temperatures above 0F.
• Keep adhesive at or above 40º F prior to use for easier gunning.
• Not recommended for applications other than subfloor, deck and wall installation.
• Not for continuous water submersion.
Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surfaces must be clean, structurally sound and free of foreign material.
2. Pre-cut and fit materials before applying adhesive.
3. Trim nozzle to desired bead size. 3/8” bead is recommended for subfloor applications.
4. Puncture inner foil seal
5. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
6. Apply a continuous bead to joists, studs or backside of siding or panels.
7. Within 15 minutes, position and press substrates firmly
into place. If left open longer than 15 minutes, scrape off and reapply.
8. Install nails or screws within 15 minutes.
9. Allow to dry for 24 hours before exposing to heavy traffic.
Tongue & Groove Subfloor:
Use a 3/8” continuous bead on joists. Use ample bead of adhesive in all grooved
channels (remove excess squeezed out adhesive before it dries.) Panel joints
should not be tight. Allow 1/8” gap for expansion. Position and nail
or screw within 30 minutes. Proper installation methods for subfloorings
must be followed.
Use 1/4” adhesive bead on every joist for additional strength
and to prevent squeaks. Nail planks at every other joist. Pre-drill nail holes.
Clean Up & Storage:
Use mineral spirits to clean up excess wet adhesive from surface and tools, following solvent manufacturer’s precautions. Cured adhesive must be cut or scraped
away. Product has a 12 month shelf life when tightly
closed and stored in a cool, dry place. Follow original directions for reuse.