(Your shopping cart is empty)
Search 



 
CHOOSE YOUR
CURRENCY
(not live rates)

Join our mailing list!










  Home > Zinsser >

  Zinsser Jomax Mold Killer And Deodorizer
  Zinsser Jomax Mold Killer And Deodorizer
Zinsser Jomax Mold Killer And Deodorizer


Bookmark and Share
 
JOMAX® Mold Killer and Deodorizer is formulated with DuPont Technology to effectively kill mold, mildew and bacteria on hard, non-porous interior surfaces – fiberglass, Formica®, glass, ceramic, metal, plastic and painted surfaces throughout the home. The ready-to-use, powerful non-bleach formula also kills and eliminates tough odors. It cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in a single step, making cleaning quick and easy.

PRODUCT FEATURES:
Effectively kills mold, mildew and bacteria on hard, non-porous interior surfaces
Kills and eliminates tough odors
Ready-to-Use – no mixing or diluting required
Powerful, non-bleach fresh scent formula
Cleans and disinfects in a single step

Item# Item Name List Price Our Price Qty Add
60190-1 Zinsser Jomax Mold Killer And Deodorizer Quart $13.94 $11.85
60190-1BOX Zinsser Jomax Mold Killer And Deodorizer Quart - (Box of 6)
Save by the box: $11.15 ea
$83.64 $66.91
60191-1 Zinsser Jomax Mold Killer And Deodorizer Gallon $28.46 $22.77
60191-1BOX Zinsser Jomax Mold Killer And Deodorizer Gallon - (Box of 4)
Save by the box: $21.35 ea
$113.84 $85.38
Check the items you wish to purchase, then click


Extended Information:
SURFACE PREPARATION
Remove all heavy build-up of dirt, grime and/or loose
debris from the area to be treated. 

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Make sure bottle or container is tightly sealed to avoid
leaking. Shake container well before use. For 32 ounce
spray, apply to hard, non-porous surfaces thoroughly and
evenly, 6-8 inches away from the surface. Use SPRAY
nozzle position for large areas or STREAM for a
concentrated jet on hard to reach areas. For 1-gallon,
apply the product with a commercial low pressure sprayer,
wet mop, sponge, or suitable application device to
thoroughly wet the surface.
Note: Where mist or vapors may be generated, ensure
that proper ventilation is provided. In the absence of proper ventilation,
a NIOSH approved respirator is advised. Treated surfaces must
remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth,
sponge or mop and allow to air dry. For heavily soiled
areas, pre-cleaning is recommended. Rinse all surfaces
that come in contact with foods such as countertops,
appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before
reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes.
Repeat every 7 days or more frequently if growth occurs.

CAUTION!
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If eye
contact occurs, flush with water for at least 15 minutes.
If contact with skin occurs, wash thoroughly with soap and
water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Do not
take internally.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in the original container in a cool dry place at
temperatures between 40-80°F (4-27°C). Dispose of
container and unused contents in accordance with federal,
state and local requirements.




Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Zinsser