• Exceeds ASTM C834.
• Contains silicone to improve adhesion and flexibility.
• Resists cracking and chalking.
• Tack-free in 30 minutes.
Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of old caulk, dirt, dust, debris and grease.
2. Remove cap (from tube). Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired bead size.
3. Load into caulking gun (if using the 10.1 oz. cartridge).
4. Fill gap with caulk, pushing caulk ahead of nozzle.
5. If necessary, smooth bead with finishing tool.
6. Clean up excess uncured caulk with a damp sponge before it skins over.
Cured caulk must be cut or scraped away.
7. Allow to dry 2 hours (longer in cool/humid conditions) before painting
with latex or oil-based paints.
8. Reseal cartridge or squeeze tube for storage and reuse.
For Best Results:
• Apply in temperatures above 40ºF.
• Do not apply when rain or freezing temperatures are forecasted before full cure can occur.
• Do not use below waterline or for marine or automotive applications.
• Do not use for filling butt joints, surface defects, for tuck pointing or expansion joints.
• Joint size should not exceed 1/2” wide x 1/2” deep. If joint depth exceeds 1/2” use backer rod material.
• Store away from extreme heat or cold.
Clean up excess uncured caulk with a damp sponge before it skins over. Wash hands with warm water and soap. Excess dried caulk must be cut or scraped away.
10.1 fl. oz. = 56 linear ft. at a 3/16" diameter bead
(three average doors or four average windows)